Exploring fractals was never this easy!
- Both Mandelbrot and Julia set derivation; derive Julia set data from a previously rendered Mandelbrot set image
- Simple point-and-click interface
- Full control of input parameters through easy to use dialog boxes and tool bars
- Amazing color palette control: choose from two built-in palettes, creating a custom color scale, or loading palettes from JASC-PAL or Microsoft PAL palette files
- "Rerender" function lets you rebuild the current image (the same input parameters) and adjust for size, color palette, and resolution without having to reenter boundary values